"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!"
Bob Marley - Redemption song

venerdì 14 ottobre 2011

Just a little introduction :)

Hi! I’m a 16 year old girl and my name on this blog is ‘Starlight’ (I have chosen it because it’s the title of a song I like). Welcome everybody to my website, I hope you’ll enjoy it!
I live in Bari, a city in the South of Italy, which in my opinion is pretty nice especially because being next to the seaside gives me a sense of fredoom and relaxation and makes me feel closer to the wild power of nature and to different cultures too, because the sea it’s also an important tool to make different people get in contact, just such as the internet does…
Although I’m a student and so I spend a lot of time on books, research and so on, I have also some free time and I like spendin’ it hanging out with my class mates, going to the gym, reading, listening to the music (if you like rock music, I’m sure we’ll be very good friends :) )..
Besides, I’m keen on cooking (for istance, I make a lot of cakes and cookies for my boyfriend, who seems to appreciate my new hobby :P), and I also use to take pics of my sweet creations.
This is the first time I have created a blog on the net and I think it can be a good way to share feelings, ideas and interests with other people. It could be also a funny way to communicate with friends and meet new people from all over the world!
The title of this blog is ‘Whis you were here’ because one of the most famous song by Pink Floyd, which is my favourite one, and it’s also a way to invite all of you to this page!
This is just a little introduction, but if you really want to know me and to read my posts, follow my blog and feel free to add a comment whenever you like to! :)

7 commenti:

  1. Hello starlight, I really like your blog :)
    It doesn't seem to be your first time !
    I like rock music too, but the kind of rock that i like is the alternative rock ( the coldplay's one, to do an example)
    Oh, and, I like the song that gave the name to your blog, you have good taste :P

    byee!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you Stef, and nice to meet you :)I love Coldplay's songs soo! They're so sweet and they talk about positive feelings such as love in a poetic way, and it'a pleasure to listen to them either when you're sad or happy :)I hope we'll keep in contact, bye :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Oh, my pleasure! :) I think the same thing about Coldplay!! They're my favourite band, (in fact, if you see my blog the title is from one of their songs) . I hope so :)
    If you want to talk I'll be glad to be there for you.
    bye!

    RispondiElimina
  4. hi starlight good job I noticed that you really like the music you know for me, music is a symbol of life and liberty of a world without music is a world without freedom, without life, and I saw that you really like red hot chili peppers know I have a cover band of RHCP ruben sica however compliment nice blog!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Thanks, I really agree with what you said :) do you have a blog too?

    RispondiElimina
  6. @Irorhead : Sorry, I was reading and I wondered: what does "Ruben Sica" mean?

    RispondiElimina
  7. I mistyped I meant with ruben sica however starligth i don't have a blog because i have yet to create but you can put "i like" to my page we are the "dots. 's funky peppers" when i creata a blog i tell you :) bye

    RispondiElimina